Sorry, this job has expired.
HGS USA is opening the doors of our brand new customer experience center in Florida!
We are actively interviewing dedicated, caring Customer Service Representatives (1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts) for our new office located in the Jacksonville Southpoint area!
Why Consider Employment with HGS USA?
• HGS provides professional training, is committed to career path development and commonly promotes from within. HGS also offers health benefits, 401K matching, loyalty programs, celebration awards, and incentive opportunities!
What's your Job - in a nutshell?
• To provide a "best-in-class customer experience" through positive and professional interactions while engaging with customers on the phone, email or online chat. Your success will come from effective listening, gathering critical information, answering questions, recording data, providing information and being a problem solver!
We invite you to consider joining the HGS USA family as we open our new office in Jacksonville! As a valued member of our team, each day, each hour, each minute.... is a new opportunity to make a difference in someone's day. Your calm, patient, confident voice is sure to bring a ray of sunshine in making someone's day just a little better!
Check out the REQUIRED Job Qualifications here:
• High school diploma or GED
• Six months customer service or administrative work experience
• Ability to create a positive “Wow Customer Experience”
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
• Highly effective and positive conversation skills
• Highly effective computer keyboard skills (25+ wpm)
• Ability to navigate yourself on the computer and work multiple screens
• Ability to remain composed and objective in all interactions
• Problem solving just comes natural, or you have gotten pretty good at it!
Curious who we are?
• HGS USA is a global leader in business process management. For 40 years, HGS has been providing an intelligent solution approach to meet clients at their stage in the transformation journey. From traditional voice contact center services and web self-service, chat, text, and social customer service to back-office support and robotic process automation, HGS provides a best-in-class experience!
• HGS is part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS takes a true “globally local” approach, with over 44,854 employees across 75 delivery centers in seven countries making a difference to some of the world’s leading brands across nine key verticals. For the year ended 31st March 2018, HGS had revenues of US$ 597 million.
We are very excited to bring job opportunities and economic growth to Jacksonville FL and look forward to welcoming new employees to our HGS USA family..... don't miss out... Apply Today!
Complete our Quick Apply for immediate consideration and location details.