Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
HGS USA is now seeking dedicated Customer Service Representatives for our brand new customer experience center in the Jacksonville Southpoint area.
• Comprehensive health benefits options
• 401(k) with company matching
• Loyalty programs,
• Company awards
• Incentive opportunities
• Professional training and career path development
As a Customer Service Representative it is your responsibility to provide a "best-in-class customer experience" through positive and professional interactions with customers on the phone, through email, or online chat. Your success will come from effective listening, gathering critical information, answering questions, recording data, providing information and being a problem solver!
Upon hire you will attend our January 2019 New Hire Training Classes.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 6 months customer service or administrative work experience.
• Ability to navigate yourself on the computer and work multiple screens.
• Ability to remain composed and objective in all interactions.
• Ability to create a positive customer service experience.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
• Highly effective and positive conversation skills.
• Highly effective computer keyboard skills (25+ wpm).
We offer flexible 8-hour shift scheduling:
• 1st shift start times: 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am.
• 2nd shift start times: 11:30am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3pm, 3:30pm.
• 3rd shift start times: 9pm, 10pm, 11pm.
HGS USA is a global leader in business process management. For 40 years, HGS has been providing an intelligent solution approach to meet clients at their stage in the transformation journey. From traditional voice contact center services and web self-service, chat, text, and social customer service to back-office support and robotic process automation, HGS provides a best-in-class experience!
HGS is part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group. We take a true “globally local” approach, with over 44,854 employees across 75 delivery centers in seven countries making a difference to some of the world’s leading brands across nine key verticals.
Don't miss out...we are conducting massive interviewing now in order to hire 200 new employees in January. Apply today for an instant link to begin the interviewing selection process!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.